Los interesados escribir a SCastano ARROA fidetia PUNTO es
Red Hat, Logicalis and Produban (part of the Banco Santander), have decided to collaborate together in a unique project, under the leadership of Red Hat.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Red Hat, Logicalis and Produban are seeking 3 Software Engineering Interns to contribute to the development of a module for chargeback and financial insight in a cloud management platform. In this role, you will build customer facing tools and services to provide meaningful insight of income and costs of the datacenter infrastructure and services. We'll need you to be proactive, creative, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Primary job responsibilities
- Analyze business requirements and convert them into feasible work items
- Design and implement both front-end and back-end software and services
- Use technologies that are appropriate for the platform
- Ensure ongoing quality of the application codebases through bug fixes, refactoring, and test automation
- Collaborate with other developers across multiple departments and technology stacks for cross-team projects
- Experience with Ruby or Python
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS, Node.js, or Ruby Rails
- Experience with Linux or UNIX platforms
- Experience with OpenShift, Maven, Git, or GitHub is a plus
- Prior participation in open source software projects is an advantage
- Good verbal and written English communication skills